Last weekend, I attended the 2015 Women in Travel Summit in Boston, MA. A conference created by the Go Girl Travel Network, WITS is “the first and only travel summit by and for women.”
I honestly don’t even know how to begin describing the personal impact of WITS. Each session I went to was both informative, inspiring, and honest. The most important thing I took away from WITS is that it is possible to live your dreams–you just have to be ready for the challenge.
- Cashing in on YOU! How to Turn Individuality Into Visibility and Bankability in Life, on the Job and in Business– Catrice Jackson of Catriceology Enterprises and self-proclaimed “BOSSLady of Branding” shares her tips on branding and how to stand out among the crowd using your personal essence
- How to Make Google Like You and Other SEO Strategies to Increase Your Site Traffic– Brooke Roberts, Founder/CEO of Yoga Travel Tree and former Senior Vice President of GoAbroad, gives a creative breakdown of SEO best practices for blogging using dating metaphors
- Press Trip Panel– Four travel experts share their tips on how to gain access press trips and get the most out of them
- Surviving the Long Game: Building a Blog and a Career That Will Last– Stephanie Yoder of Twenty-Something Travel talks about how to build a strong foundation for your blog for a successful future
- Protect Yourself: What’s Yours is Yours (If It’s Legally Yours) Stories from Bloggers Who Learned the Hard Way– Jessica Ainlay, a self proclaimed “trilingual world-traveling storyteller and entrepreneur,” discusses how to protect your blog and intellectual property